come follow me on all kinds of adventures!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Lon-Don

Here we are! Ruta, Ian, and I finally found each other. Ruta and I were supposed to meet at 10. We were supposed to meet up at 12. We all found each other around 3pm. What happened in between is questionalbe, and at this point we are all so scarred that I'm not sure we really want to figure out what happened. We are all together now. That is what matters. We've just been wandering the city, seeing sights, taking photos, laughing, trying to figure out the tube, the works. ::SOME PHOTOS::

1 comment:

  1. Well I'd just like to say that the picture of you and Ian in front of good ol' Big Ben makes me happy.
    And also, that I am terribly sorry we never got to talk on the phone...it was finals week and I didn't get your voicemail until several days later :(
    I hope you are having lots of fun wandering around! Enjoy it! Be safe :)

    ReplyDelete